There are some sites that may be visited in Kuakata.
- Sunrise and Sunset point on the beach.
- Jhaubon, alongside the beach.
- Lemur Char, accessible by Motorcycle & Zip-car.
- Fatrar Dip, accessible by Boat & Trawler.
- Misripara – Rakhain Village. It contains a Buddhist Temple which has a statue of Buddha of about 30 feet high. The road communication to this village is not good though. Motorcycle is the only good choice of transport to visit here.
- Rakhain Market near the beach.
- Buddhist Temple:
- Ride Motor Bike in the sea beach. Kuakata beach is straight and long around 15 KM. so riding bike in the beach is fun.